About us who we are
The WISCHEMANN Group is one of the most important plastic specialists for innovative thermoformed parts and deep drawing processes in Europe.
Together with WISCHEMANN Kunststoff GmbH and VACU-form® WISCHEMANN GmbH & Co. KG, it combines concentrated know-how in the development and production of tailored thermoformed parts and a high vertical range of manufacture for the agricultural and automotive industry, the packaging, construction and sanitary industries and a large number of other areas of use.
We are …
- one of the most important producers of thermoformed parts in Europe
- modern and innovative: we are always open to new ideas and are always searching for new technologies and product possibilities
- experts in drawing and designing sample tools, creating prototypes, transferring to large-scale production, extrusion, deep-drawing, forming and foaming.
- the strategic partner for our customer’s growth course
- aware that a company is only as good as its employees: not only do we employ highly qualified specialists, we also foster a togetherness
- flexible and personal
- down to earth and reliable
- your partner for innovative plastic solutions!
Our products are …
- profiled panels, system plates, air chamber plates, drainage mats, seepage ditches, solar panel troughs, garden ponds, motor vehicle parts, special plates, heavy load plates, trays, intermediate layers and many more thermoformed parts
- manufactured using patented plants developed by us
- attractively priced due to the extrusion and thermoforming being efficiently carried out in a single step
- can be manufactured on the basis of all common raw material combinations (PE, PP, PS, EPS, ABS, PET or PMMA)
- can also be made from regranulate and are up to 100% recyclable (depending on the product).
- are tailored to the individual needs of our customers and some are patented.